The fun nature-watching content for immersive experience anytime, anywhere using the AR technology
- Children can see realistic 3D animals, insects and dinosaurs
they have seen in only photos from books.
- Children can compare animals’ sounds, movements, and sizes.
- Children can become little explorers wandering here and there
in your house by turning it into an aquarium or a zoo.
- You can take it with you wherever you go out as it is portable.
Age 3+ / 96 AR cards / 6 types of animals
Stop worrying about pronunciation when
teaching your children English at home!
- The reliable curriculum of the YBM Phonics gives your children a fun experience of learning language through reading, listening, writing and speaking.
- The cards and the digital content have fun parts and stories so that children can explore the world of phonics by themselves.
- The storybook designed to help children understand different emotions such as happiness, anger, and fear expands digital experience to the offline world.
Age 3+ / Saypen compatible / Saypen sold separately / 100 AR cards / 5 storybooks
Learn daily words in three languages:
Korean, English, and Chinese
- The “flash method” technique, a brain stimulation method based on brain science, is particularly effective when children before 36 months learn foreign language for the first time.
- It can be used for a long period of time for teaching Korean words, as well as English and Chinese words during the growth process of a child.
Age 4+ / 100 AR cards / 10 themes (3 languages)
Curio World Map
Travel around the world following
fun stories with Curi & Rio
- Start teaching “world culture education” that starts from kindergarten to elementary, middle, and high school at home.
- Children can collect a piece of the golden globe when traveling a country, just like getting their passport stamped when traveling abroad.
Age 4+ / 12 AR landmark cards / 100 AR country cards / AR world map
Curio Math Math
While playing with the Curio Math Math, your child will learn the basic principles and concepts of numbers.
- Children can listen to the math chant, easily learn the concept of numbers with fun stories in video clips, and repeat by playing games.
- It includes a magnetic play bus and a workbook to refresh the stories and games learned in the application and to expand the learning experience to offline activities for higher educational effects.
- Children can learn all the useful, basic concepts of numbers before elementary school.
Age 4+ / 16 AR cards / workbook, guidebook, magnetic play board, magnet cards,
and times table poster